3 IN 1+ COOLER, FAN & DEHUMIDIFIER
4 IN 1+ COOLER, FAN, DEHUMIDIFIER & HEATER
To be done by a suitably qualified person. If in doubt, consult a service engineer.
|The air conditioner does not |
|Power supply fault. |
1. Not plugged in.
2. Bad plug or socket
|1. Plug in correctly.
2. Change the plug or the
3. change/replace fuse.
|The indicator shows the run |
mode, but it does not run.
|The timer is set at on time.||Close the timer or wait for it to
|In cooling mode, no cool air is|
|1. The room temperature|
is lower than the
temperature you have
2. There is frost on the
|1. It is normal.
2. The unit is defrosting.
It will run after
defrosting is finished.
|In dehumidifying mode, no |
cool air is coming out.
|Take off the air filter. There is |
frost on the surface of the
|The unit is defrosting. It will
run after defrosting is finished.
|LCD window shows “E1”||1. Power supply was |
2. Something wrong with
|Stop the air conditioner by
switching off the power
supply. Start it 10 minutes
later. If it still displays “E1”,
call a service engineer.
|LCD window shows “E4”||The water tank is full||Drain the water|
• Switch off unit and unplug before cleaning.
• Do not use chemical solvent to clean the surface of the unit, otherwise the surface will get
• Over time, the air filter may become blocked with dust and the airflow volume will reduce.
Clean the filter once every two weeks, as stated below:
1. open the air filter cover upwards, then take off the air filter.
2. take the air filter out of filter cover.
To Clean the Filter:
Wash the air filter by immersing it gently into warm water (about 40ºC), containing a
neutral detergent. Rinse the filter of detergent and dry it thoroughly.
Replacing the Filter:
1. attach the filter to the filter cover with the attachment hooks on the inside surface of the
2. Place the hooks at the bottom of the filter cover into the holes in the case. Push it back into
its original position.
Keep Surface Clean:
Clean the surface of the unit with a damp cloth, then dry it with a duster or similar.
1. Hold the handle of water tank and pull out slowly.
2. Pour out the water, clean with neutral detergent (about 40ºC). Wash and dry it
carefully and then push the tank back.